Bestiary is a system where you can hunt and track down monsters in exchange of charm points.
Those points can be used on bestiary shop to buy passive runes that has a chance to trigger an effect to a monster of your choice.
To open your bestiary, click on this button on your client.
On the bestiary interface, you can see different classes of monsters.
You can also see your charm points and the money on your bank.
Bestiary shop brings you a variety of passive runes with different effects that can mix into your style of gameplaying.
Below, you can find all runes available, and their effect.
Equipping and Removing Bestiary Runes
Since you already bought your passive rune using your charm points, you need to select a monster to trigger it.
- You can only select monsters in which bestiary entry is completed.
- You can't use the same rune for two or more different monsters. You must remove it first
- You can't use more than one rune on the same monster.
To select the monster, find him on the main bestiary interface, click on the monster and use the Charm Selection option.
- The window on the left shows if there is an active rune for the desired monster.
- The down arrow shows a list of runes you can add to the monster.
- The money indicates the value to add or remove the rune on the monster.